THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:36 pm

SENATE OF THE PARLIAMENTARY UNION

SENATE ORDER 2015-6

TITLE:        The Bill Archive Act

WHEREAS:  the Union needs a place to archive all of the bills proposed to the Parliament and their status;

WHEREAS:  the Union currently has no place to archive all of the bills proposed to the Parliament and their status;

WHEREAS:  this bill ensures the creation of such place, be it therefore

ORDERED:  that a subsection in the Parliament section of the Forum, called “The Bill Archive” will be created;

ORDERED:  that all of the bills ever proposed to the Parliament along with the status of each proposal will be stored in “The Bill Archive”;

ORDERED:  that “The Bill Archive” will be updated by the Minister of Jurisprudence every time a bill is proposed to the Parliament or the status of a particular bill is changed;

ORDERED:  that the Founder of this Union will pin a dispatch on the WFE mirroring "The Bill Archive", but less detailed. It will only contain the name and the status of each bill.

November 15, 2015
STORNLAND, SENATOR
ABDOA, SENATOR
LIBERTARIAN DEMOCRACY, SENATOR


Last edited by The Kingdom of Stornland on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Abdoa on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Abdoa supports this bill, though I think it would be even better if there was also a clause instituting a factbook on the WFE, updated by the MoJ, of all the passed bills, for all the members of this Union to see. Just a suggestion.

_________________
Abdoa, Leader of Parliament and Senator
avatar
Abdoa


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-10-24
Location : Chadjbi Parma, Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Perhaps, "ORDERED that the founder will pin a Dispatch to the WFE that mirrors the forum Bill Archive"

_________________

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Speaker pro Tempore of Parliament
Chair of the First Extraordinary Constitutional Convention
General-Secretary of the Classical Liberal Party
avatar
Libertarian Democracy


Posts : 662
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Better?
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Better

_________________

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Speaker pro Tempore of Parliament
Chair of the First Extraordinary Constitutional Convention
General-Secretary of the Classical Liberal Party
avatar
Libertarian Democracy


Posts : 662
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Abdoa on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Yes, that's great!

_________________
Abdoa, Leader of Parliament and Senator
avatar
Abdoa


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-10-24
Location : Chadjbi Parma, Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 pm

So, Stornland (author) and Abdoa (sponsor) support the bill. But if the President signs the Constitution Act, we will need 1 more supporter.
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 am

The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:So, Stornland (author) and Abdoa (sponsor) support the bill. But if the President signs the Constitution Act, we will need 1 more supporter.
1) I have added my name to the end of the bill (see Drive folder) as a sponsor
2) The Constitution Act states, in Article III, Section A, Clause B, "An amendment must receive 3 Senator sponsors, including the author, in order to be considered by the Legislature."
avatar
Libertarian Democracy


Posts : 662
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Libertarian Democracy wrote:
The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:So, Stornland (author) and Abdoa (sponsor) support the bill. But if the President signs the Constitution Act, we will need 1 more supporter.
1) I have added my name to the end of the bill (see Drive folder) as a sponsor
2) The Constitution Act states, in Article III, Section A, Clause B, "An amendment must receive 3 Senator sponsors, including the author, in order to be considered by the Legislature."
Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about - we had the support of the author (me) and a sponsor (Abdoa) and now you are also sponsoring it. I will add all the sponsors to the bottom of this article on the Drafting Table. Thank you for your cooperation.
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Abdoa on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:39 pm

You are very very welcome!

_________________
Abdoa, Leader of Parliament and Senator
avatar
Abdoa


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-10-24
Location : Chadjbi Parma, Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 pm

The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:
Libertarian Democracy wrote:
The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:So, Stornland (author) and Abdoa (sponsor) support the bill. But if the President signs the Constitution Act, we will need 1 more supporter.
1) I have added my name to the end of the bill (see Drive folder) as a sponsor
2) The Constitution Act states, in Article III, Section A, Clause B, "An amendment must receive 3 Senator sponsors, including the author, in order to be considered by the Legislature."
Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about - we had the support of the author (me) and a sponsor (Abdoa) and now you are also sponsoring it. I will add all the sponsors to the bottom of this article on the Drafting Table. Thank you for your cooperation.
So it's a constitutional amendment?
avatar
Libertarian Democracy


Posts : 662
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Abdoa on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:28 am

I guess...? If so, shouldn't there be a clause that actually amends the Constitution?

_________________
Abdoa, Leader of Parliament and Senator
avatar
Abdoa


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-10-24
Location : Chadjbi Parma, Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Libertarian Democracy wrote:
The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:
Libertarian Democracy wrote:
The Kingdom of Stornland wrote:So, Stornland (author) and Abdoa (sponsor) support the bill. But if the President signs the Constitution Act, we will need 1 more supporter.
1) I have added my name to the end of the bill (see Drive folder) as a sponsor
2) The Constitution Act states, in Article III, Section A, Clause B, "An amendment must receive 3 Senator sponsors, including the author, in order to be considered by the Legislature."
Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about - we had the support of the author (me) and a sponsor (Abdoa) and now you are also sponsoring it. I will add all the sponsors to the bottom of this article on the Drafting Table. Thank you for your cooperation.
So it's a constitutional amendment?
Oh... Wait, should this be a constitutional amendment or just a regular bill? I need some help from the PM or from the Founder here.
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Aralunya on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:39 pm

In my opinion, this would suffice as an ordinary bill. It's a simple enough idea that isn't a source of controversy, so I don't believe an amendment referendum is needed.
avatar
Aralunya
Admin


Posts : 152
Join date : 2015-08-15

http://parliamentaryunion.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Abdoa on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:26 am

I agree with the Founder Aralunya.

_________________
Abdoa, Leader of Parliament and Senator
avatar
Abdoa


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-10-24
Location : Chadjbi Parma, Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:12 am

I concur as well.

_________________

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Speaker pro Tempore of Parliament
Chair of the First Extraordinary Constitutional Convention
General-Secretary of the Classical Liberal Party
avatar
Libertarian Democracy


Posts : 662
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by The Kingdom of Stornland on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:45 pm

I agree too. So, this is just a regular bill. Nothing special. We can debate it and propose amendments after the Freedom of Vote Act and the Creation of the Citizens' Forum are debated.
avatar
The Kingdom of Stornland

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BILL ARCHIVE ACT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum