Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament (VOTING, SENATORS ONLY)

Go down

Who should become the Speaker Pro Tempore?

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament (VOTING, SENATORS ONLY)

Post by Hashkin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Please vote for a either The Hon. Libertarian Democracy, or the Rt. Hon. Lhistonia

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5

GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
Hashkin

Back to top Go down

Re: Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament (VOTING, SENATORS ONLY)

Post by Abdoa on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:33 pm

I have cast my vote wholeheartedly for Senator Libertarian Democracy. He is one of the most experienced and active members of the Union, and, having continually served in Parliament for over two years, since the beginnings of the Union, I have complete and utter confidence in his ability to manage the affairs of the Parliament effectively and efficiently, within the appropriate bounds of parliamentary procedure, if he is called upon to do so.

Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Re: Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament (VOTING, SENATORS ONLY)

Post by S:t Artica and the N.K. on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:12 pm

I too have cast my vote for Senator Libertarian Democracy.
S:t Artica and the N.K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:05 pm

I have voted for myself, Libertarian Democracy.

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Lord Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Baron of the Union
Speaker pro Tempore of Parliament
General-Secretary of the Classical Liberal Party
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashkin on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:18 pm

By the power invested in me, I will love to announce that The Hon. Libertarian Democracy GSM LSM, will be the Speaker Pro Tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament.

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5

GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
Hashkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum