General Debate Topic for the 14th Session of Parliament (January-Febuary 2018))

Go down

General Debate Topic for the 14th Session of Parliament (January-Febuary 2018))

Post by Hashkin on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 am

As per the provisions of SO 2017-19 General Debate Act, I, Hashkin, Prime Minister of the Union, do hereby create a General Debate Topic for the 14th Session of this Parliament, which may be used until the dissolution of this body on Febuary 31, 2018.

Members of Parliament have the exclusive right to post in this thread, while members of the Government may respond to questions put to them through the chair by members of parliament, if the chair calls upon them to do so.

Please refrain from using this topic to discuss matters which have to do with bills currently before parliament, or are already being discussed in a committee of parliament.

(Sorry I was late, I swore I already made this topic.)

-Hashkin, Prime Minister

Last edited by Libertarian Democracy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LibDem Edit: just sticky'd the thread)

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5

GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
Hashkin

Back to top Go down

Re: General Debate Topic for the 14th Session of Parliament (January-Febuary 2018))

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 am

Under the provisions of SO#2015-01 ("Referendum Bill"), I do request that The Right Honourable President, the Baron Abdoa, MP LSM GSM call a referendum on the failed proposal SO#2018-06 ("Government Secularism Act").

Under the aforementioned Act, the Prime Minister and another Senator need to second this request before it can be acted upon.

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Lord Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Baron of the Union
Speaker pro Tempore of Parliament
General-Secretary of the Classical Liberal Party
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Re: General Debate Topic for the 14th Session of Parliament (January-Febuary 2018))

Post by Hashkin on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:19 am

Libertarian Democracy wrote:Under the provisions of SO#2015-01 ("Referendum Bill"), I do request that The Right Honourable President, the Baron Abdoa, MP LSM GSM call a referendum on the failed proposal SO#2018-06 ("Government Secularism Act").

Under the aforementioned Act, the Prime Minister and another Senator need to second this request before it can be acted upon.
I hereby second @LordLibdem's request for the Hon. Baron Abdoa to call for a referendum

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5

GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
Hashkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdoa on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 am

I do believe that the request is pertinent to the situation in which Parliament finds itself, and so a proposal has been put forward in the Executive branch forum to that effect.

Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Under the provisions of SO#2015-01 ("Referendum Bill"), I do request that The Right Honourable President, the Baron Abdoa, MP LSM GSM call a referendum on the failed proposal SO#2018-07 ("Ratification and Authority of Foreign Treaties Act").

The Right Honourable Minister of Jurisprudence Lord Libertarian Democracy, RO MP LSM GSM
Baron of the Union
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 am

Under the provisions of SO#2015-01 ("Referendum Bill"), I do request that The Right Honourable President, the Baron Abdoa, MP LSM GSM call a referendum on the failed proposal SO#2018-08 ("On the Rights and Protections of Employers and Employees").

Baron of the Union
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdoa on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:14 am

On both the last motions brought up by Senator Libertarian Democracy, I will draw up a referendum proposal when another Senator second is reached.

Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:52 am

Under the provisions of SO#2015-01 ("Referendum Bill"), I do request that The Right Honourable President, the Baron Abdoa, MP LSM GSM call a referendum on the failed proposal SO#2018-09 ("Parliamentary Inquiry Commission Act").

Baron of the Union
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down