The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map

+3
Thomolia
Hashkin
Abdoa
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 Empty Re: Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map

Post by Libertarian Democracy Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 pm

If you want to figure out the sizes of the continents, use this site to plot the map on a globe: http://planetmaker.wthr.us/
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 06dW5co Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 Empty Re: Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map

Post by SiriusKnight Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 am

Libertarian Democracy wrote:If you want to figure out the sizes of the continents, use this site to plot the map on a globe: http://planetmaker.wthr.us/
I'm a bit confuse on how to use this website Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:29 am

I summarize all the thing we've discuss last week.

Ok, so both Me and Sepharich, and also Hashkin had suggest some of our map in this topic. My map can be immediate to be use, Sepharich's map maybe still require some color edit or something, and Hashkin's map is better. However, if we gonna use Hashkin's suggested map, we had to ask the author first. So that's for the Earth's Map.

Aside from the terrestial map on Earth, we will also adopt an interstellar map. The current map that might be better is the Milky Way Plan View i suggested. It is at the first page of this topic. The Milky Way Plan View will represent the overall stellar map while a further more detailed map on the arms of the galaxy might come to picture (I still think on it). For Interstellar Nations like me, United Terran and Terran Star, Sepharich suggest that interstellar nations have embassy nations on the terrestial map.

Thats the end of my summary.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 am

I do concur with the summary
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 06dW5co Government Committee on the Adoption of a Regional Map - Page 2 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 am

Sepharich!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! I've been dying for a regional map!!!
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomolia Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm the substitute of Sepharic as Minister of Comunication! And I agree with your summary!

Thomolia

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Thomolia wrote:I'm the substitute of Sepharic as Minister of Comunication! And I agree with your summary!
Its great to heard your agreement,but I still need his assistance since he is still tasked for the creation of regional map.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomolia Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Then he'll answer you in a few minutes

Thomolia

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 pm

There's mounting pressure to push the map ASAP. I say we finally choose a map.

Which map shall we submit to Parliament?
Hashkin's, Sepharich's, Sirius Knight's, or...Cesaru's...?

(I'm in no position to vote on this; I'm merely here to advise and observe Wink )
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 am

Libertarian Democracy wrote:There's mounting pressure to push the map ASAP.  I say we finally choose a map.

Which map shall we submit to Parliament?
Hashkin's, Sepharich's, Sirius Knight's, or...Cesaru's...?

(I'm in no position to vote on this; I'm merely here to advise and observe Wink )

Or the map is decide though polls?? Still waiting for Sepharich ......

(seems I'm getting too overhyped)
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:48 am

I agree, Sirius. Y'all should do some opinion polling to see which map the citizens favor the most.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepharich Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 am

I like the polls Idea. Cesaru isn't part of the committee, and his map was very unrealistic, so I think we shouldn't count his.
Sepharich
Sepharich

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sepharich

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:48 am

Yeah, that was a joke Razz
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 am

After the proposal of regional map, i would search the map for a suitable location for the Regional Government.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:10 am

Where is everybody??? Sad Sad Sad
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepharich Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Here
Sepharich
Sepharich

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:56 am

Sepharich wrote:Here
Its been days waiting for any reply.
So, how's your map doing?
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:02 am

Basically what we're waiting for is a poll on the RMB inquiring about which of the map proposals the members would prefer to adopt.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:38 am

Libertarian Democracy wrote:Basically what we're waiting for is a poll on the RMB inquiring about which of the map proposals the members would prefer to adopt.
I'll decide to temporary halt the interstellar map, cause its too complicated.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepharich Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Ok, my map is going good.
Sepharich
Sepharich

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdoa Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 am

The life and mission of this committee are both extended to February 20, 2017.
Abdoa
Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdoa Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:40 pm

The life and mission of this committee are both extended to March 12, 2017.
Abdoa
Abdoa

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=abdoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:25 am

There is still five days, and I want to heard about how is the map going.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepharich Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:19 pm

We still need to decide on a map. I think we should do the world map. I like it the best.
Sepharich
Sepharich

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:33 pm

As I said earlier, there should be a poll to see what the people want.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next