The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament

3 posters

Go down

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament Empty Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament

Post by Hashkin Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:21 pm

If you wish to put you up for the Sepaker ballot, and are a senator of the newly convened Parliament, please do so below.
Nominations will close on Friday the 10th (11/10/17)
Hashkin
Hashkin

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament Empty Re: Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament

Post by Libertarian Democracy Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:46 am

I do nominate myself for Speaker pro Tempore.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament 06dW5co Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament Empty Re: Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament

Post by CR Lhistonia Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:46 pm

I do candidate for Speaker Pro Tempore
CR Lhistonia
CR Lhistonia

Election of the Speaker pro tempore of the 13th Session of Parliament 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down