The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

2 posters

Go down

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ???? Empty Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

Post by SiriusKnight Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:52 am

Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ???? 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ???? Empty Re: Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

Post by Nassau-Windsor Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 am

SiriusKnight wrote:Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked

Well, I think that is a difficult matter. You see, the Constitution states that there is to be a 'Minister of War' and changing the Constitution is a dramatic event in the region under the current rules (again, set by the Constitution). Though, there can be created new Ministries, so if you can hold both offices, perhaps you could then use the other style as your senior...
Nassau-Windsor
Nassau-Windsor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ???? Empty Re: Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

Post by SiriusKnight Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 am

Nassau-Windsor wrote:
SiriusKnight wrote:Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked

Well, I think that is a difficult matter. You see, the Constitution states that there is to be a 'Minister of War' and changing the Constitution is a dramatic event in the region under the current rules (again, set by the Constitution). Though, there can be created new Ministries, so if you can hold both offices, perhaps you could then use the other style as your senior...
Then I think we've maintain how I should be to prevent any complexity.
SiriusKnight
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum