Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

Post by SiriusKnight on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:52 am

Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Re: Ministry of War --> Ministry of ????

Post by Nassau-Windsor on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 am

SiriusKnight wrote:Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked

Well, I think that is a difficult matter. You see, the Constitution states that there is to be a 'Minister of War' and changing the Constitution is a dramatic event in the region under the current rules (again, set by the Constitution). Though, there can be created new Ministries, so if you can hold both offices, perhaps you could then use the other style as your senior...

Former President (1x); Former Minister of Development (2x); Former Member of Parliament (7x)
Nassau-Windsor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiriusKnight on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 am

Nassau-Windsor wrote:
SiriusKnight wrote:Can the word of war change to other's name?? Its sounds like quite offensive. Shocked Shocked

Well, I think that is a difficult matter. You see, the Constitution states that there is to be a 'Minister of War' and changing the Constitution is a dramatic event in the region under the current rules (again, set by the Constitution). Though, there can be created new Ministries, so if you can hold both offices, perhaps you could then use the other style as your senior...
Then I think we've maintain how I should be to prevent any complexity.
SiriusKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top