The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence

Go down

Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence Empty Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence

Post by Libertarian Democracy Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 am

Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence HptRh2v

Given that I, the incumbent Minister of Jurisprudence, have been elected to the Presidency, thereby rendering me ineligible to continue serving as the Minister of Jurisprudence under Article III, Section E, Subsection 2 of the Constitution, I do hereby announce my resignation from this position, which I have held since July of 2017.  It has truly been an honor to serve the Union in this capacity, and I look forward to perhaps holding this position again in the future.  Upon the appointment of a successor I shall comply with any requests to transfer Ministry documents to their proper administrators.

February 11th, 2020
Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence Oeq1MGC
The Right Honourable President Lord Libertarian Democracy, MP LSM GSM
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence 06dW5co Announcement of Resignation of the Minister of Jurisprudence 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down