The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore

2 posters

Go down

Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  Empty Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore

Post by Bergcornopolis Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:22 pm

As the Government of The Parliamentary Union of Nations is continuously changing and though I was elected to serve as Prime Minister, I understand that I can't always be active to preside over the Parliament. That is why I am calling for nominations and an election of a Speaker Pro Tempore. Nominations will have to be turned in by Noon EST on Wednesday, February 26th, and elections will take place from 12:30 PM EST until 12:30 PM EST on Friday, February 28th.
Bergcornopolis
Bergcornopolis

Back to top Go down

Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  Empty Re: Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore

Post by Libertarian Democracy Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:32 pm

I do hereby nominate myself for Speaker pro Tempore
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  06dW5co Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore  Empty Re: Election of the Speaker Pro Tempore

Post by Bergcornopolis Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:40 pm

Seeing as Libertarian Democracy was the only one to file a nomination there is no need for an election and he will become Speaker Pro Tempore without contest. I Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Union of Nations hereby certify these results and grant the Powers of the Speaker Pro Tempore to Libertarian Democracy as defined in the Pro Tempore Act of Parliament Act.
Bergcornopolis
Bergcornopolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down