The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020

Go down

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 Empty Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020

Post by Libertarian Democracy Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 MJyPoXu

The Recruitment Council is hereby convened for the purposes of determining how we may restart our recruitment program.  The following nations are hereby summoned:

The Hon. Founder Nassau-Windsor, MP LSM (1 Vote)
The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Bergcornopolis (2 Votes)
The Rt. Hon. President Lord Libertarian Democracy, MP GSM LSM (2 Votes)

Let it be known that any other nations wishing to join the council may Telegram the Rt. Hon. President to express interest or ask questions.

The following items are hereby placed on the agenda:

1. Selection of a new recruitment method
  2. Overturning past motions from the last session of this Council which present legal barriers to our revival efforts
  3. Review of our Recruitment Telegram
  4. Any other relevant business deemed by this Council to be worthy of consideration

Current Recruitment Telegram:
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 06dW5co Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 Empty Re: Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020

Post by Libertarian Democracy Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:07 pm

As ordered during the Second Session, I will now retro-actively number the motions of that session.  For the future, motions will be numbered according to the following format: "RCM SESSION#.INDEX". (RCM stands for Recruitment Council Motion.)  For example, the first motion of this Third Session shall be numbered as "RCM 3.1", the second motion as "RCM 3.2", and so on.

Motion No.Brief DescriptionStatus
2.1To Adopt a New Recruitment TelegramPassed (6-0-0) - In Force
2.2To Require the President to Convene this Council the 10th Day of Every Second MonthPassed (6-0-0) - In Force
2.3To Classify Recruitment Keys and Require Council Members to Submit an OathPassed (4-0-0) - In Force
2.4To Require the President to Number Council MotionsPassed (4-0-0) - In Force
2.5To Require the President to Set Up New Recruitment CampaignsPassed (4-0-0) - In Force
2.6To Change the Recruitment SystemDropped

Last edited by Libertarian Democracy on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 80px-Coronet_of_a_British_Baron.svg
Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 06dW5co Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 8rEF1Tb

Back to top Go down

Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020 Empty Re: Third Session of the Recruitment Council - February 21st, 2020

Post by Libertarian Democracy Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Members Libertarian Democracy and Bergcornopolis are hereby required under RCM 2.3 to Telegram the following oath to the Hon. Founder at the earliest convenience:
Code:
I, NAME, do hereby submit a binding oath that I shall not during or after my tenure on the Recruitment Council disclose any information deemed private by the Council to any nation that is not a sitting member of that Council
Obviously with NAME properly substituted.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Democracy Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm

As a first order of business, I would like to proceed with discussing amending or repealing several prior motions of this Council that may prevent us from effectively reviving our region.

Thus, I hereby propose the following motions:

RCM 3.1: I hereby move to amend RCM 2.3, which classifies recruitment keys and requires members of this Council to submit an oath via Telegram, as follows:
I do hereby move to classify any TGIDs, API Client Keys, and Secret Keys used by this Council as secret, and that upon appointment or election to this Council, a member shall be required to Telegram the following oath to the Founder at their first appearance at a Council session to post the following oath, with "NAME" replaced by their nation name: "I, NAME, do hereby submit a binding oath that I shall not during or after my tenure on the Recruitment Council disclose any information deemed private by the Council to any nation that is not a sitting member of that Council". All current members must do the same upon passage of this Motion.

RCM 3.2: I hereby move to repeal RCM 2.5, which requires the President to configure new NS++ recruitment campaigns, which is no longer possible due to NS++ being broken and no longer maintained.

To my Honourable and Right Honourable colleagues, please do make your opinions known on these matters, and feel free to propose any other motions relevant to this discussion, however we shall hold voting until the end of this Session.
Libertarian Democracy
Libertarian Democracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down