A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Hashkin on Fri May 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello and welcome to my first RP as RP moderator

On September 28, 1918, British Private Henry Tandey was patrolling the German retreat form Marcoing, France, when an injured German soldier came into his line of fire. Deciding not to shoot him, the German soldier nodded in thanks as Tandey let him go. That German soldier was Adolf Hitler.

The basis of this RP is that Tandey shot Hitler that day. So that's what happened. In 1920, the German Worker's Party (precourser to the Nazi Party) was suspended for being suspected of being communist. And in Dec. 7, 1943 the Japanese still raided Pearl Harbor, and on Dec. 8, the U.S. still declare war on the Japensese Empire. By 1946, the war was in a stale mate. But immigrated German rocket scientist J. Robert Oppenheimer gave the Americans the chance to end the war. By September 3, 1947, the first Atom Bomb was dropped on Osaka, killing about a million. This dropping of the Atom Bomb forced the Jappenese to surrender. The US gained the Philipines and mostly all of Japan's territories south of the Philippines. By 1952, the Korean war is in full swing and the dropping of a nuke is considered .

There it is. So would you want to restore the Reich, or found a new Jappaness Empire.

APP:

Name:
Nation Name:
Territory:
History (point of divergence 1920):
Leader (s):
Military personnel:
#1492 (do not remove)

List of Nations:
US (Hashkin)- US, Indonesia, New Guinea, Philipines

Great Empire of Manzhouguo (滿洲國) (United Terran)- Chinese Manchunko

I reserve the US


Last edited by Hashkin on Sat May 13, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
Hashkin, Senator, Fmr. MoJ, Fmr. RP Moderator (where I answered the claims and, with the help of LibDem, brought the Regional Map), and Current MoD

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5



GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
avatar
Hashkin


Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Hashkin on Fri May 12, 2017 7:37 pm


Name: Hashkin
Nation Name: The United States of America
Territory: US, Philippines, Indonesia, New Guinea
History (point of divergence 1920): After the Jappenese war, the Speaker of the House, Liberal Democrat Edward McKirkoff ran and was elected President
Leader (s): President Edward McKirkoff
Military number: 1.7 million
#1492 (do not removremove)

_________________
Hashkin, Senator, Fmr. MoJ, Fmr. RP Moderator (where I answered the claims and, with the help of LibDem, brought the Regional Map), and Current MoD

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5



GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
avatar
Hashkin


Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by United Terran Empire on Sat May 13, 2017 1:41 am

OOC: Do I assume that the Japanese puppet of Manchukuo is still dissolved, or can I assume that it became an independent state that's supposed to form an anti-Communist barrier?
avatar
United Terran Empire


Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-04-07

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=unitedterran

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Hashkin on Sat May 13, 2017 7:19 pm

United Terran Empire wrote:OOC: Do I assume that the Japanese puppet of Manchukuo is still dissolved, or can I assume that it became an independent state that's supposed to form an anti-Communist barrier?
I'm pretty sure it's a US, anti-communist barrier

_________________
Hashkin, Senator, Fmr. MoJ, Fmr. RP Moderator (where I answered the claims and, with the help of LibDem, brought the Regional Map), and Current MoD

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5



GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
avatar
Hashkin


Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by United Terran Empire on Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Name: UnitedTerran
Nation Name: Great Empire of Manzhouguo (滿洲國)
Territory: Chinese Manchuria
History: Manchukuo not invaded by the Soviet Union after the surrender of Japan. (康德) Emperor Aisin-Goro Puyi maintains the Dragon throne with the intention of invading China and refounding the Qing Dynasty.
Leaders: Chief Executive Aisin-Goro Puyi
Military: 350,000
#1492 (Do not remove)
avatar
United Terran Empire


Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-04-07

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=unitedterran

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Hashkin on Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 pm

United Terran Empire wrote:Name: UnitedTerran
Nation Name: Great Empire of Manzhouguo (滿洲國)
Territory: Chinese Manchuria
History: Manchukuo not invaded by the Soviet Union after the surrender of Japan. (康德) Emperor Aisin-Goro Puyi maintains the Dragon throne with the intention of invading China and refounding the Qing Dynasty.
Leaders: Chief Executive Aisin-Goro Puyi
Military: 350,000
#1492 (Do not remove)
Accepted

_________________
Hashkin, Senator, Fmr. MoJ, Fmr. RP Moderator (where I answered the claims and, with the help of LibDem, brought the Regional Map), and Current MoD

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5



GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
avatar
Hashkin


Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by SPR Lhistonia on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:02 am

Name: Mark Gavorsky
Nation Name: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Territory: Russia, Ucraine, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tagikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakistan,
Kirghizistan, Moldavia, Turkmenistan.
History: With the death of Lenin in 1924, Stalin came to power. However, his most powerful opponent, Trotzky, survived all of Stalin's assassinations attempts. Now it's 1953. With his mortal enemy still alive, no real enemy country in Europe to wich point to his population hatred and relations with China teasing, Stalin's USSR faces the brink of civil war. Could an attack to the East, taking advantage from the Korean War, strenghten his position as leader, ? Or would It be a suicidal war in wich the US could get involved?
Military: 3.5 milions
#1492 (Do not remove)
avatar
SPR Lhistonia

Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Hashkin on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:37 pm

CR Lhistonia wrote:Name: Mark Gavorsky
Nation Name: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Territory: Russia, Ucraine, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tagikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakistan,
Kirghizistan, Moldavia, Turkmenistan.
History: With the death of Lenin in 1924, Stalin came to power. However, his most powerful opponent, Trotzky, survived all of Stalin's assassinations attempts. Now it's 1953. With his mortal enemy still alive, no real enemy country in Europe to wich point to his population hatred and relations with China teasing, Stalin's USSR faces the brink of civil war. Could an attack to the East, taking advantage from the Korean War, strenghten his position as leader, ? Or would It be a suicidal war in wich the US could get involved?
Military: 3.5 milions
#1492 (Do not remove)
Btw it's 1952 and Accepted

_________________
Hashkin, Senator, Fmr. MoJ, Fmr. RP Moderator (where I answered the claims and, with the help of LibDem, brought the Regional Map), and Current MoD

DEFCON
1  2  >>3<<  4 5



GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
avatar
Hashkin


Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different World - 1952 (Past Tech) (OOC)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum